Time & Location
Oct 02, 4:00 PM
Luxembourg, 9 Rue du Laboratoire, 1911 Gare Luxembourg
About the event
The innovation sector is playing a prominent role in the fight against the Russian invasion and will continue to be pivotal in the future, during the reconstruction of Ukraine.
To help potential investors navigate through all the information about Ukraine’s projects ready to be launched but seeking investments, the European Business Association together with Global Business for Ukraine and UkrainePlatform Asbl will hold a special event “Ukraine Innovation Guide – Luxembourg edition” supported by members of Luxembourg ecosystem such as House of Startups, LHOFT, Luxinnovation and others.
Ukraine Innovation guide symbolizes the support provided by the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, and marks only the beginning of a prosperous and enduring partnership between two ecosystems.
- Svitlana Mykhailovska, Deputy Director of the European Business Association
- Jonas Mercier, Startup Luxembourg Représentative and Coordinator at Luxinnovation
- Alex Panican, Deputy CEO at Luxembourg House of Financial Technology
- Valeriia Kotsur, Managing Partner at Fund AML Sarl/ Chairman for UkrainePlatform Asbl and Denys Dovgopolyy, CEO at Unicorn Nest/ Vice-Chairman UkrainePlatform asbl/ Supervisory Board for USF
- Valery Krasovsky, CEO and co-founder, Sigma Software Group
- Daria Yaniieva, Investment Director, Sigma Software Group
- Flyer One Ventures, TBC
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be notified of any possible changes to the schedule.
We look forward to seeing you!