Time & Location
Dec 08, 2022, 12:00 PM
Zürich, Poststrasse 5/7, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
Global Business for Ukraine, Trust Square and the European Business Association in Ukraine are happy to invite you to the discussion ‘Ukraine Business Outlook: managing business in wartime’.
Ukraine now facing a very challenging time. However, businesses stay committed to the country, continue to work, to support the country and people. Businesses show such a resilience that the whole world admire it.
Therefore, on December 8, we invite you to the Ukraine Business Outlook to discuss more and more important topics because of the latest news:
- What is the economic situation in the country.
- What are the sentiments of the companies that work in Ukraine.
- How business cope with the new realities (blackouts, logistic challenges, etc) and how prepared they are for the winter.
- What are companies expectations of 2023.
We’ve put the event for lunchtime to give an opportunity for everybody to participate. Therefore, we invite all the participants for lunch.
Among the speakers:
- Vladimir Liulka, CEO at Blockport AG
- Manuel Eppert, Managing Partner at Alvicus AG
- Alessandro Zanelli, CEO at Nestle Ukraine (tbc)
- Anna Derevyanko, GB4U cofounder and EBA Executive Director
Please, be informed that registration is important for your participation and only registered participants will be informed of any possible changes.
Address for offline participation: TRUST SQUARE, Poststrasse 5/7, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
When: Thu Dec 8, 2022, 12:00 – 14:00 (CEST)
In case of any questions, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!