Time & Location
Oct 06, 2022, 3:00 PM GMT+3
Online via Zoom
About the event
Crisis after crisis are rocking the energy sector which makes it difficult for businesses to work and plan future activities. Therefore, the European Business Association and the Global Business for Ukraine would like to invite you to the expert talk “Energy crisis: is there light at the end of the tunnel?”.
The talk will be focused on the economic stability of Europe in the context of ongoing energy challenges. Together with international experts, we will figure out:
- How can the European economy cope with the energy shock?
- What to expect for the energy sector?
- What are the challenges and risks for companies?
- How does the situation in Ukraine affect the energy industry?
- Arben Kllokoqi, Electricity Expert for the Energy Community Secretariat
- Branimir Beljan, Regional Relationship Manager, Power Markets, Danske Commodities AS
- Wojciech Jakóbik, Editor in Chief of BiznesAlert, energy analyst
- Bruno Gouverneur, Head of Operations ENTSO-E
- Stefan Moritz, Secretary General of European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME
- Tiberiu Dima, Managing Director, BASF
This event is scheduled for October 6, at 15:00 Kyiv time, and will be streamed via Zoom.
A link to the live stream will be provided after the registration. Only the registered participants will be notified of changes if any.
See you there!