Time & Location
Dec 14, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM GMT+2
About the event
Ukraine is a country of the future, and in the future, the crypto market has all the chances to become a significant part of the economy. Already, more and more companies are joining the blockchain and the development of this technology is officially supported at the state level. Meanwhile, the topic still has many interesting sides to be uncovered, so the EBA would like to invite you to the discussion "Blockchain: the Future of Business and Ukraine?" to get answers from experts:
• Ilya Polosukhin, NEAR Protocol – Construction of blockchain systems; their impact on the world economy; prospects. Business cases in the blockchain of a large business;
• Herman Stohniiev, IdeaSoft - What are digital currencies of the central bank; how they are created, developed, the main purpose. Why all states may soon switch to using CBDC;
• Oleksiy Fisun, Global Ledger – Prevention of digital money laundering; security of accepting payments in crypto currency;
• Oleksandr Bornyakov, Ministry of Digital Transformation – Blockchain and crypto currency in Ukraine - current situation; the state of the legal framework regarding the regulation of electronic assets (draft law);
• Marc Degen, Trust Square and Moflix AG, Co-Founder & Chairman;
• Valery Krasovsky, Sigma Software - Web2 and web3 businesses. Connections, synergy, business cases;
• Anna Derevyanko, GB4U co-founder, BA Executive Director - Event moderator.
See you soon!