Time & Location
May 24, 2023, 4:00 PM
Online via Zoom
About the event
Full-scale russian invasion of Ukraine has triggered a number of social and economic changes, including the massive migration. To dig deeper and explore their consequences, the European Business Association together with Global Business for Ukraine and Gradus Research has surveyed Ukrainians within the ‘Life Quality Barometer’.
About one-third of Ukrainians are satisfied with their general life experience even now. Join us on May 24 at 16:00 EEST via Zoom to get more insights into the changing lifestyles and work patterns of Ukrainians. We will present the estimations of the key socioeconomic factors and human concerns regarding the living quality in Ukraine. Together with the state and expert community representatives we will try to outline the changes required to encourage Ukrainian migrants to return home.
- Oksana Zholnovych, Minister of Social Policy of Ukraine
- Anna Derevyanko, EBA Executive Director
- Yevheniia Blyzniuk, Sociologist, CEO & Founder of Gradus Research company and Corestone Group agency
- Mauro Longobardo, CEO at ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
- Anastasiya Shevchenko, General Manager of Lugera Ukraine
Kindly note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible schedule changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!