Time & Location
Feb 27, 2023, 10:00 AM
Online via Zoom
About the event
Last year, 35 Ukrainian exporters received nearly a quarter of a billion hryvnias to finance their export activities. That was made possible thanks to the support program of the Export Credit Agency of Ukraine (ECA).
The ECA implements this program together with its partner banks. Hence, during the European Business Association and Global Business for Ukraine event “Instruments for Supporting Ukrainian Exporters”, you will learn from ECA and bank representatives about the terms for application, the practical approval of funding requests, and the available insurance for risks.
Agenda: 10:00 - 10:15. Opening remarks
- Anna Derevyanko, EBA Executive Director
- Ruslan Gashev, Acting Chairman of the Board of ECA
10:15 - 10:45. Presentation of ECA tools to stimulate exports in wartime
- Ruslan Rokhov, Counsel, Export Credit Agency, PJSC
10:45 - 11:45. Discussion & presentation of bank opportunities:
- Natalia Butkova-Vitvitska, Member of the Board, Oschadbank
- Representative of Ukrgasbank
- Representative of Ukreximbank
- Representative of PrivatBank
- Representative of Kredobank
Join us on February 27 at 10:00 and will be streamed via Zoom. A link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible schedule changes.
See you soon!
Language: Ukrainian (let us know if you need a translation)
Contact person: Tetyana Zherebetska email@example.com 097 979 22 89